Q: I put my car in reverse and push the gas but my RPMs won't read

My car go in every gear but resveres

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, it can cause a delay in gear shifting or, in some cases, cause the car to not shift at all.

I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car will not shift properly and suggest the necessary repairs.

3. I put my car in reverse and push the gas but my RPMs won't read