Q: My fog lights aren't working.

I've checked my fuses. My bulbs. Wiring conectors.. Relays.. I'm out of ideas

A: The fog lights are controlled through the s...

The fog lights are controlled through the smart junction box in the right kick panel. The switch signals the box to ground the fog light relay in the engine compartment fuse relay box. The number 58 fuse powers the relay and sends power to the fog lights. You need to have the systems scanned with a scanner able to access the smart junction box to see if it is getting a fog light switch signal and sending out the signal to turn lights on.