Q: Both handles on passenger door broken

Hello. I have a question about our 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche. On the front passenger door, both exterior and interior handles are not working. I know for sure the exterior handle is broken because it gets pulled out all of the time. I know to get to the latch wire you need to pull off the interior door panel. I cannot do so with no way to open the door. Is there some way I can open the door if it cant be opened by handles so I can repair it?

The outside door handle is made of plastic and can be broken apart until you can get to the lever with a pair of needle nose pliers. Make sure the door is unlocked at the time you pull up on the door rod to the latch. The only other way is to remove passenger seat or entire front seat to get to the door panel. You may also be able to get to the inside broke handle with pliers.

3. Both handles on passenger door broken