Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

A: I would have a technician inspect the car f...

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Do i need a new gasket to service my rear differential. or is there a drain plug.

The rear differential is serviced by removing the rear differential cover. The cover once removed is sealed using silicone as a gasket on most rear ends. Before you remove cover you will see if silicone or a gasket was used....

Q: Car overheats

Overheating is a fairly common issue with many vehicles. The most common cause of an engine to overheat would be a coolant leak. If a leak exists, the engine will not have enough coolant to keep the temperature within specification....

Q: Oil leak

Hi there. The two services are individually priced, but often can be completed at the same time. In order to provide you with an accurate estimate, please request a camshaft seal replacement and valve cover gasket replacement quote by clicking...