Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

A: I would have a technician inspect the car f...

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Key does not always start car

The issue might not be the lock cylinder. The issue could be your key is worn. Worn keys will not depress the tumbler enough to engage the lock cylinder correctly. When you wiggle the key you depress the tumbler enabling...

Q: Location of blinker flasher

When you look at the fuse block under the left side of the dash you will see a big flasher. This is the flasher for the turn signals. The hazard flasher is on the back side of the fuse box...

Q: Overheating issue, when heater is on its normal temp. but if heater is off it begins to overheats, until heater is turn on again.

It sounds like your engine might have a restriction in the cooling system. If the cooling system has a restriction that prevents its flow, this will cause the engine to get hot. The heat is dissipated from the cooling system...