Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Car stalling and dying

Hey there. All of the problems you indicated should most certainly set a Check Engine Light code. Oftentimes, a vehicle may not have set a Check Engine Light but could still contain a code in the computer's memory. Hook the...

Q: Rear air spring coil conversion

Hi there. Unfortunately, aftermarket suspension or part upgrades is not a service we currently offer. YourMechanic.com mobile technicians complete most common OEM maintenance and service repairs. Thanks for asking, but it's just not a service we offer yet.

Q: My car has a lack of power - 2001 Lincoln LS

This may be a sign of a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...