Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

3. Car making noise like something is loose.

Q: I had my radiator replaced also my lower radiator holes replaced and my car keeps shaking really bad when the car is still

The shaking could be the result of a number of issues, including the engine having a misfire (not firing on all cylinders). The radiator replacement would not have created this condition. The vehicle should be inspected in order to diagnose...

Q: I have a 2001 Lincoln towncar I'm having a problem with coolant leaking out side on the passenger side of the car also have a wh

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your guess that the heater core is to blame is very likely correct. Not only are they common components to form leaks, but it is also the component located in that area. It would...

Q: Car will not start and interior accessories are disabled. 1998 Saturn LS

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Saturn LS. This sounds like you have a short somewhere in the electrical system. I would start by testing the power supply to each of the various components or first try...