Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

asked by on December 21, 2015

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Oil Light came on and car stopped

Unfortunately, if the Oil Light did come on, it is possible that the engine oil was low, and the engine was oil-starved. The oil should be drained in a clean pan, and examined to see if there are metal particles...

Overheating issue

The problem may not be a leak, but a malfunctioning water pump assembly or faulty thermostat. Make sure the drive belt is properly routed and has good tension. If the coolant isn't flowing properly, the coolant in the system will...