Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

3. Car making noise like something is loose.

Q: A noise specific to the right front end

Hi there. Your Lincoln Town Car has something in the front related to the suspension called a sway bar. When you drive over bumps on potholes this helps to support the suspension as it does its job dampening the bump....

Q: Car cutting off

I would not think an O2 sensor would cause a stall and no or hard restart. I would think you have a problem with a fuel pump or pump power supply problem. This could cause O2 sensor codes if vehicle...

Q: I have issue to turn my car on. I was thinking that maybe making a new pairs of key but is not work .

If the starter motor is not even cranking the engine you have to start your inspection at that point. A possibility is a weak battery and/or excessive voltage drop in the starter circuit. Prior to performing diagnostics the battery should...