Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

3. Car making noise like something is loose.

Q: No crank, no start and dash clicking 2000 Ford Focus

Hello - I believe you have a problem with either your ignition switch (worn contacts) or the starter relay. Both of these components are capable of causing the electrical, "no start" issues you describe. I recommend a "no start" inspection...

Q: crack in theromstat housing

Hi there. This is a common problem on this engine. If the housing is cracked then the entire intake manifold needs to be replaced as an assembly. There is no repair that will ensure that it will not leak any...

Q: Shifting issues, skipping gears and jerking while letting off the gas

The transmission case servo pin bore gets worn out. To repair this is to drill the hole out, and install a sleeve bushing to repair the transmission housing. The transmission will need to be removed, and taken apart to do...