Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

A: I would have a technician inspect the car f...

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Ignition key will not turn

The simplest answer would be that the wheels are turned sharply and there is pressure on the column lock preventing the actuator from moving.You should be able to move the steering wheel slightly in one direction or the other. Give...

Q: After replacing the window regulator, and using the same motor, the window doesn't go all the way down.

Hey there. There is a safety limit switch that is built into the motor. You may have to check the window track or inside the door for something blocking the window regulator from going all the way down. You may...

Q: Spark plug not working

A cylinder #6 misfire doesn't necessarily mean the plug is bad. There are many other things that could cause a single cylinder misfire, from a faulty fuel injector to an engine mechanical problem. Anything that causes incomplete or abnormal combustion...