Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

3. Car making noise like something is loose.

Q: I try to put my car into gear, but it won't allow me. I can put it into reverse & 3rd gear, but it grinds immediate as I do. 2000 Toyota Celica

Hi there - the brake and clutch hydraulics share the same fluid reservoir, so if the reservoir is at the correct level - low fluid is not your clutch problem. This could be a failure of the pilot bearing as...

Q: How to remove the front control module on a 2013 MKS

Hi Johnny. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com about your Lincoln MKS and the air conditioning module repair. We offer this service in several cities in The United States, so to receive an accurate quote, please request an AC control module...

Q: The car starts fine the first time, but then has difficult startup

The O2 Sensors or the Mass Airflow Sensor may be bad. The list can go on. The engine computer will need to be tested and all codes diagnosed. Since you drove the vehicle for a year with it running this...