Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

A: I would have a technician inspect the car f...

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Gas leaking out of car

Hi. If fuel is leaking from your vehicle, I would recommend you stop driving the vehicle immediately, and have it serviced as soon as possible. Gasoline is highly flammable, and driving a vehicle that is leaking gasoline is very unsafe....

Q: I get no fuel pressure

It sounds like you have a bad fuel pump. You should also check the fuel shutoff switch, which is designed to kill the power to the fuel pump in case of an accident. It can be reset by locating it...

Q: Loud tapping under valve cover

Hello. If the noise is coming from under the valve cover I am certain there is an internal engine problem in the cylinder head. The easiest way to test engine internals is by performing a compression test. However, a compression...