Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

My car starts, but makes a noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

3. Car making noise like something is loose.

Q: Car sounds like its not getting fuel cranks normal. Fuel pump is working. Fuses and relays good. crank no start. No codes

Hi There, Try starting the car and if it does not start, turn the key off and then pull one of the spark plugs out to see if it is wet with fuel. If the spark plug is dry, then...

Q: Car shaking and sputtering when idling and driving

The information provided leads me to believe that your Lincoln may be experiencing a lack of fuel pressure to the engine. If the fuel pump is unable to provide the specified fuel pressure to the engine properly, then symptoms like...

Q: How to tighten a serpentine belt ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You cannot tighten a serpentine belt. There are two considerations to make. One, is that the belt stretches out over time, and will end up being too long to function correctly. In this case,...