Q: How much time does it take a starter on a 2011 chrysler town and country 3.6

How many hours does it take to change a starter on a 2011 chrysler town and country motor 3.6

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chrysler Town & Country. The book time for this is 2.6 hours. This time does not include testing. If you need to have your starter replaced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to you and ensure a proper installment.

3. How much time does it take a starter on a 2011 chrysler town and country 3.6