Q: I hear a growling sound coming from the front driver side. I believe it's the bearing. Should I consider repacking or replacing?

I'm 90% sure my bearing is going bad but I'm not sure if I should repack or replace the driver side. I hear the growing sound when I'm going about 30 meh. I haven't experience any issues when turning.

Hello, the noise you hear could be a front hub bearing. The hub bearing is serviced as a complete unit assembly. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to inspect this noise. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. bearing noise

• I hear a growling sound coming from the front driver side. I believe it's the bearing. Should I consider repacking or replacing?