Q: dash lights not working after bulb replacement

asked by on August 13, 2016

i replaced my dash lights with leds but after replacement lights wont work at all

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1992 GMC C1500. Make sure you have all the connectors plugged in and that you are getting power and ground to the light circuit. Maybe try to put a few of the other lights back in to see if they light up. The LEDs may not be making a good connection. If you need help, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can inspect the electrical system and help you determine what needs to be done.