Q: No heat coming out of vents?

I had a leak of water and coolant and took to get fixed and they determined it was cracked thermostat housings. After that my air is not blowing hot air. What could cause my air to not blow hot air?

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Thermostat Replacement $141.88 - $639.09 Get a Quote

Hi There, The leak coming from the cracked thermostat housing may have caused an excessive amount of coolant to be leaked out of the system which impacts the functionality of the heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. The other possibility is that the thermostat may not be allowing the engine to reach a normal operating temperature and since the engine’s warm coolant is the essential source of the heater core supplying heat to the inside of the vehicle, this can impact the warmth of the heat inside the vehicle. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your heating system.