Q: I replaced the battery, alternator, did a tune up and changed the fuel filter. The truck still has trouble starting

i replaced the battery , alternator , did a tune up and changed the fuel filter. the truck still has trouble starting after sitting? sometime stalls after started but than start with no problem after it's been running. what could it be ? i hope it's not the. fuel pump

• I replaced the battery, alternator, did a tune up and changed the fuel filter. The truck still has trouble starting