Q: All electric lights wipers etc work but car won't even crank

Car won't crank over , nothing but all lights come on

Hello. There are few things that I recommend a technician inspect to help find the cause of the stalling condition. The carburetor choke, the fuel lines for clogging, and the fuel filter on the bottom of the carburetor. Also you will want to check that the carburetor on the vehicle has the proper cubic feet per minute for the engine. There’s a chance that a vacuum leak could cause similar running conditions as well. One last thing that it could be as a bad ballast resistor which is in control of the spark being sent to your cylinders.

3. All electric lights wipers etc work but car won't even crank