Q: My clutch is not working.

Hi so when I was driving my car I pressed the clutch in and it went all the way down to the floor and would not come back up any way I can make it so I can shift my car again with the clutch?

Go under the vehicle and see if the return spring has came off the slave cylinder on the clutch assembly. If the return spring is there, then look to see if the slave cylinder is pushed all the way out. Then look for any leaks. If the slave cylinder is leaking and the piston is all the way out, then the slave cylinder will need replaced. If the slave cylinder is retracted all the way and the clutch fork is against the piston, then there is an issue with the clutch master cylinder. If the slave cylinder piston is retracted all the way and the clutch fork is pushed away from the slave cylinder piston, then the clutch needs to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your clutch not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.