Q: What if the VSA turns on during startup and doesn't turn off and what I do is I turn off the engine and start again. This time aro

Steps I do and the corresponding conditions: 1. Start engine - VSA light is on and doesn't turn back off 2. Turn off engine 3. Start the engine again - VSA light briefly turns on then turns back off

Should I need to have the VSA sensor checked?

Hi there. If the VSA light is coming on and shutting off but does not come back on until the next start, then this is a normal condition as the light is telling the drive that the VSA system is deactivated. There is a switch under the dash to turn on and off the VSA system. Try the switch to see if the light continues to come on or off. If the same issue is occurring, then the wheel speed sensors or the VSA switch has failed. If you need further assistance with your warning VSA light coming on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. What if the VSA turns on during startup and doesn't turn off and what I do is I turn off the engine and start again. This time aro