Q: Check gauges light stays on 2001 Chevrolet Camaro

asked by on February 13, 2017

I have a (check gages) light stuck on but all my gages seem fine ive disconnected the battery and tried to reset the computer .Ive also ran a code reader on it and no codes pop up any help is much appreciated

Hi there - most often, this means you have "low fuel level" in the gas tank. This message comes on when an operating condition (coolant temperature, system voltage, fuel level, etc.) is out of the "normal" range. The fuel level is problematic here, and falsely comes on a lot with this model. It can be adjusted to correct this. Good for you for paying attention to it !