Q: Leak into wheel well

I found water leaking into the wheel well a few days ago. So I replaced the rear door seal. It didn't do any good, and it still kept leaking water. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you.

A: A few different items can cause a leak into...

A few different items can cause a leak into the vehicle. The door seal was a great place to start in this case. Other areas to consider for a leak like this include the window trim or body seam.

If you need assistance with getting this fixed, enlist a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose the source of the water leak and perform any repairs that are required.