Q: Car makes a clicking sound when turning

When the car turns right or left, it makes a clicking sound in the front end. The sharper the turn, the louder the click.

Hello! One general giveaway of a bad CV axle is a clicking sound when turning. CV axles are vital to the stability of the vehicle and they transfer the power to the wheels to make them turn. Noisy CV axles can become worse at anytime and may completely break off. If they do break you wont be able to maintain control of the wheels which could be very dangerous. I strongly suggest that an experienced technician evaluate your suspension on your vehicle and replace your CV axles if necessary.