Q: Transmission filter clogged

I think my transmission filter might be clogged.. The car stops and will not reverse.

A: If you haven’t changed your fluid in a whil...

If you haven’t changed your fluid in a while this is possible. The most common cause of a clogged transmission filter is clutch debris. That much debris means terribly worn clutches. Since it is only reverse that is not working, I doubt that it is your filter and it is more likely a worn band or clutch pack inside your transmission. In either case usually a rebuild will be necessary. I suggest seeking the assistance of a mechanic to properly diagnose the issue.