Q: Should i buy the car for 4k and get a engine swap

asked by on December 31, 2016

Wanting to know if i should buy the car for 4k. Should i get a newer /stronger engine ..i was think the corvette engine...in the z

Hi there. Modern car engine swaps are not as simple as in years past. Among some of the common issues include transmission compatibility, ECU and ignition system troubles and other electrical gremlins. If you have a professional performance shop complete the engine swap with programming and tuning, upgrading to a Vette Z-series engine could make a 350Z a rather peppy and fun to drive car. Be aware of the risk vs. rewards and good luck on making a good decision.