Q: Tire is stuck on the truck, I can't change my tire because the tire won't come off

I can't get my tire off the truck because it's locked in. Any advice on how to get it off?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The rim has a centering part that will cause it to stick to the hub sometimes after being on the truck for a long time. You will need to remove lug nuts and after making sure the truck is on a secure jack stand then sit on ground in front of the tire and kick the lest and right side of the tire one at a time until the rim breaks loose. Once the rim is removed, then clean the surfaces so the rim will go back on easily. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the tire repair for you.

• Tire is stuck on the truck, I can't change my tire because the tire won't come off