Q: Need to replace my fuel tank

Accidentally punched a hole in my fuel tank changing a flat and now need to replace it, what other parts would you recommend I replace with it while it's out and how much do you think it will cost Thank you Ron

In this case you should replace the fuel pump and filter at the same time. You will need to get the tank from a dealer since used tanks would be hard to come by unless a local used parts shop just happens to have one available. Consider getting some assistance with this from a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who will be able to give you a quote and come to your home to replace your fuel pump and filter as necessary.

3. Need to replace my fuel tank