Q: Instrument cluster is off with a P0600 reading

asked by on October 25, 2016

After installing new fuel pump the car instrument cluster is off with p0600 code reading

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, the P0600 code is not one that is normally seen on your 2003 Mercedes ML350. The P0600 code tells us there is a communication link issue with the ECU. This may have been caused by the fuel pump being disconnected but has many different causes. This code indicates that there was a loss of communication to the cars ECU at some point in time. This is a code that needs to be diagnosed properly. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.