Q: Instrument cluster is off with a P0600 reading

asked by on October 25, 2016

After installing new fuel pump the car instrument cluster is off with p0600 code reading

Hello there, the P0600 code is not one that is normally seen on your 2003 Mercedes ML350. The P0600 code tells us there is a communication link issue with the ECU. This may have been caused by the fuel pump being disconnected but has many different causes. This code indicates that there was a loss of communication to the cars ECU at some point in time. This is a code that needs to be diagnosed properly. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.