Q: Tune Up when? 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva

Do you think it's I should get a tune up before winter? I had one done about 6 yrs ago, and how much should it cost?

Hello - if your engine has not had a tune-up in the last 2 years, it’s certainly a good idea, especially going into winter. Ditto with an oil change and coolant flush. If there are any other indicators (leaks, Check Engine light, rough running), these would be additional reasons to have your car checked over. I would recommend a thorough inspection of the vehicle to identify if any of these services are needed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Tune Up when? 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva