Q: dashboard right blinker light decided to blink twice as fast as normal. are the electronics going out also one back tail light is

the turn right blinker suddenly decided to blink twice as fast as normal. the left turn blinker still blinks at the normal rate. if the electronics suddenly decide to go awol I won't be able to use any turn signals etc.also one rear light out. tried to get inside but i have no tools to simply put in a new bulb.

In order to replace the rear bulb that is not working you have to remove the light assembly. The blinker on the dash blinks fast when there is a light bulb on that side is burned out in most cases. Turn on the left blinker and look at all the lights that light up normally and then turn on the right blinker and check to see what light is not lighting. Then check and replace the bulb that does not work. If you want to have this done for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your turn signal bulb for you.

3. dashboard right blinker light decided to blink twice as fast as normal. are the electronics going out also one back tail light is