Q: My secondary air system, a/c refrigerant, erg flow & heated catalyst is not supported through my diagnosis. Have any suggestions?

My secondary air system, a/c refrigerant, erg flow & heated catalyst is not supported from emissions. I havent put coolant in my car in a while. What could be the problem?

Engine coolant is not normally added to a vehicle’s cooling system as that system is well sealed and uses a recovery tank. The only reason you would have to add coolant is if there is a leak. You should, of course, change the coolant per the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule. The other problem areas you refer to are not normally affected by the engine cooling system. If you are experiencing difficulties with any of those systems, the recommended service to diagnose and resolve the problem is a Check Engine Light diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My secondary air system, a/c refrigerant, erg flow & heated catalyst is not supported through my diagnosis. Have any suggestions?