Q: Air not cooling

The air conditioner was installed three years ago at the shop. Now it's not cooling anymore. And my car is making too much noise.

It is possible that you may have a leak somewhere in the AC system. However it is normal that every few years your air conditioning refrigerant will need to be serviced, as the refrigerant is a gas and does slowly leak by various seals. I would recommend having a certified technician diagnose your air conditioning and make any necessary repairs in order to get it working again.