Q: Air not cooling

The air conditioner was installed three years ago at the shop. Now it's not cooling anymore. And my car is making too much noise.

A: It is possible that you may have a leak som...

It is possible that you may have a leak somewhere in the AC system. However it is normal that every few years your air conditioning refrigerant will need to be serviced, as the refrigerant is a gas and does slowly leak by various seals. I would recommend having a certified technician diagnose your air conditioning and make any necessary repairs in order to get it working again.