Q: Stalling at Idle

For the past 2 days my truck has been stalling out when starting up, if i press the gas it stays on in which i have to hurry up and put it into gear to avoid stalling. Once i get driving it stalls when coming to a stop or when at idle at a traffic light. The service engine light has also come on. Also experiencing very weak engine power. Could it be an IAC issue? Cylinder misfire? MAFS Issue? Alternator?

A: There can be many reasons for an engine to ...

There can be many reasons for an engine to stall. Since the Check Engine Light is on I would start with scanning the computer for codes and moving forward with a diagnosis from there. You may have a vacuum leak at the PCV hose at the connection on the intake. Have a certified technician diagnose the Check Engine Light and pinpoint the cause of your stalling issue.