Q: I just replaced my brake master cylinder and the brakes still feel soft. What do I need to do after I replace the master cylinder

I just replaced my brake master cylinder and my brakes still feel soft. what do I need to do now after replacing the master cylinder. also I have a check engine light on my dash now. I took it to be read and it states brake booster leak. what could that be?

From what you’ve described you will have to bleed your brakes. Also, I believe you may have a leak in one of the lines. You may want to use a wrench and tighten the lines a little more. If you’re unable to fix this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to bleed your brakes, diagnose the Check Engine Light, and help you make the appropriate repairs to your car.

3. I just replaced my brake master cylinder and the brakes still feel soft. What do I need to do after I replace the master cylinder