Q: Rear window not staying up

asked by on February 01, 2016

The rear window will not stay up. I can hear the motor making noise when using the control, but the window keeps sliding down. I don't think the window is broken.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi, this could be a number of different things. I will give you a couple reasons. It could be the window regulator stopped functioning or the electrical system could have stopped working in the window motor. The fuse and wiring circuit should be checked and made sure it is functioning properly. If you need assistance, have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the window for you.