Q: how much for a crankshaft positioning sensor and also how much to have a mechanic put one in

asked by on December 22, 2016

i have a 2005 6.0 junk ford f250 that threw a code on a crankshaft positioning sensor and was wondering the price for part and price for mechanic to put one in roughly.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there:

Before you have one of our mobile mechanics replace the crankshaft position sensor, you should have them complete a full check engine light inspection first. It’s possible that the code being displayed on your code reader is caused by a different component malfunction, such as the electrical harness attached to the sensors.