Q: I need the diagram instructions to replace the ignition switch

I need the diagram instructions to replace the ignition switch.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The best way to get a wiring diagram for your vehicle is to use a Chilton book, a factory service manual for the particular wiring diagram that you are looking for. As far as instructions for how to replace the ignition switch, I would recommend consulting a YouTube video as there are many available for this exact repair. If you would like help with this replacement, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.

3. I need the diagram instructions to replace the ignition switch