Q: Car won't go

The car starts but won't move when I press on the gas. The RPMs are going up, but there is no movement.

If the vehicle is in drive and it will not move, then it may be a serious transmission failure. This is not uncommon on this vehicle. If the shifter feels a little looser than usual, then most of the time it is because the shift cable broken. This is much more common on this vehicle. I typically check and see if the cable is moving at the transmission. If it is, then it is fine and the problem is in the transmission. If not then it is the cable. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why your car will not move. If necessary, they will also be able to replace the shifter cables if this is found to be the problem.

3. Car won't go