Q: Already checked timing Belt, but now it don't recognize the computer immobilizer.

Timing Belt checked it good something kept draining the battery before the no start issue Like I already stated The auto unlock on key still works security light flashing motor turns freely but no start machine shows no codes but don't recognized computer immobilizer

Hi there. Try reprogramming the key fob to your vehicle. Click here to view the procedure on reprogramming your key fob. If the key is programmed to your vehicle, then the immobilizer controller may need to be replaced. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your Immobilizer System.

3. Already checked timing Belt, but now it don't recognize the computer immobilizer.