Q: Where is the camshaft sensor located on a 2007 Corolla?

I am replacing both cam and crank sensors but cant locate them.

Hi there - with the hood open, face the "nose" of the engine (accessory belt end) from the passenger side of the vehicle. The cam position sensor is behind the timing belt cover on the "nose" of the engine, near the top, and towards the back side of the engine - towards the firewall/passenger compartment. If you would like assistance with this repair, I would suggest a cam position sensor service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.