Q: I'm trying to wrap info up for a twin turbo on my hummer H2 Sut and the cost I need help with the price.its a 2005 Sut

asked by on June 01, 2017

I have a 2005 Hummer H2 Sut that I want to twin turbo. I want to add a twin turbo that is powerful and will last me a good while. I would like an estimate if you guys can on how much it would cost and is it so able

Hi there. This would be considered an aftermarket upgrade, which unfortunately is not a service our mobile mechanics can offer at this time. We continually add new service offerings frequently, but at this time we would be unable to offer an estimate for adding a twin-turbo system on your H2 Hummer.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr