Q: Ball joints replacement, dash lights came on

I had lower ball joints replaced at the shop. Immediately after that, I got C0200 and C1223 codes. The VSC, VSC Off and ABS lights came on. They said I need speed sensors replaced and that the lights coming on had nothing to do with the ball joints fixing. Could you give me some advice please?

A: The code that you are describing goes to th...

The code that you are describing goes to the right front speed sensor. I cannot assume that the last repair you've done damaged the sensor or it just went bad. I would have the front right sensor inspected to see if it got damaged when the ball joint was replaced. I would suspect it was damaged during the repairs but it would need to be inspected for damages. Make sure you ask to see the parts before and after it is replaced to see if it was damaged in any way, so that you can fight the repairs if it was damaged. I would have the sensor replaced by a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.