Q: Heater/air won't turn on

The blower is good we tested it, the resistor is also good. But it won't come on on any setting. Any advice?

Try checking the relay. Sometimes when the relay is not getting a good connection this can happen. I would also check all of the fuses. Sometimes when they have too heavy of a load they will blow which will in turn cause the AC to not work. If you’re unable to pinpoint the issue with your A/C, feel free to contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They’ll be able to come to your home to diagnose

3. Heater/air won't turn on