Q: Heater/air won't turn on

The blower is good we tested it, the resistor is also good. But it won't come on on any setting. Any advice?

A: Try checking the relay. Sometimes when the ...

Try checking the relay. Sometimes when the relay is not getting a good connection this can happen. I would also check all of the fuses. Sometimes when they have too heavy of a load they will blow which will in turn cause the AC to not work. If you're unable to pinpoint the issue with your A/C, feel free to contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They'll be able to come to your home to diagnose