Q: I have a Chrys 300, when I turn it on and put it into drive I hear a grinding noise. I think it's the drive shaft or differential.

I have a Chrys 300, when I turnw it on when I turn it on and put it into drive oh it's not right & put it into drive, I hear a grinding noise; I think it's the drive shaft or differential; what is the cost to get that fixed? 2005; are you familiar w/working in Chryslers?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to repair the driveshaft or differential from making a grinding noise.

• I have a Chrys 300, when I turn it on and put it into drive I hear a grinding noise. I think it's the drive shaft or differential.