Q: How do you use the console box?

How do you use the console box?

Call it the console box or the center console, it amounts to the same thing – a handy storage area that offers both access to a power outlet and a place to store items out of the way. Your car’s console box is actually divided into two sections. Here’s how to use it.

Upper Half:

Pull the top latch upward and lift the lid to access the upper half of the console box. This reveals a small storage area perfect for cell phones, chargers and other small items. Push the lid down to close it.

Lower Half:

The passenger side latch opens the lower half of the console box. Pull the upper half up to expose a deeper storage area where you can store or carry larger items. You can also access the power outlet here. Close it firmly when you’re done.

3. How do you use the console box?