Q: car making womp womp noise and pop

when I go over 30 it starts to make a womp womp womp noise that increases with speed and decreases with it also. when you make a hard turn under 5mph it will make a loud pop that will make make the car shimmy side to side. had a mechanic put a front left wheel bearing on and still makes the noise. the car is a 6 speed 2013 dodge dart rallye 1.4 turbo

A common cause of a noise like that is tire belt (internal) separation, flat spot(s) on tire or other tire defects. If the tires end up being excluded during a diagnostic, the CV axles, wheel bearings, and unfortunately the transmission and clutch have to be considered. The noise on turning is suggestive of a possibly defective outer CV joint but very loose tie rods ends and ball joints can sometimes be implicated. Also, it is possible to have a bad strut bearing, in the strut mount. Keep in mind, a "combination" of faults might be in play here. Your best bet is to request a front end inspection/diagnostic during which the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you insofar as identifying the root cause(s) and estimating the repair for you.

3. car making womp womp noise and pop