Q: car making womp womp noise and pop

when I go over 30 it starts to make a womp womp womp noise that increases with speed and decreases with it also. when you make a hard turn under 5mph it will make a loud pop that will make make the car shimmy side to side. had a mechanic put a front left wheel bearing on and still makes the noise. the car is a 6 speed 2013 dodge dart rallye 1.4 turbo

A common cause of a noise like that is tire belt (internal) separation, flat spot(s) on tire or other tire defects. If the tires end up being excluded during a diagnostic, the CV axles, wheel bearings, and unfortunately the transmission and clutch have to be considered. The noise on turning is suggestive of a possibly defective outer CV joint but very loose tie rods ends and ball joints can sometimes be implicated. Also, it is possible to have a bad strut bearing, in the strut mount. Keep in mind, a "combination" of faults might be in play here. Your best bet is to request a front end inspection/diagnostic during which the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you insofar as identifying the root cause(s) and estimating the repair for you.