Q: Is it dangerous to drive with the service advancetrac light on

My advancetrac light came on my dash I'm jus wondering what could be the cause and is it dangerous to drive on highway like that

Hi there. It really depends as to what is causing the light to illuminate that would determine the safety of continual driving. In general, the warning light will illuminate when a system sensor detects a fault within one of the components that comprise the Advancetrac system. Since this system is designed to help the vehicle’s handling, it’s a good idea to have it correctly diagnosed and resolved by a professional mobile mechanic as soon as possible.

3. Is it dangerous to drive with the service advancetrac light on