Q: Car filling up with water when it rains

When it rains, my car fills up with water. I can hear it sloshing around when I turn left or right.

Depending on where the water is located you could have a leak in a weatherstrip seal on a door or trunk, a windshield, or the rear glass. There are instances where the weather stripping on the body panels fail. There is no fancy way to diagnose this other than drenching the vehicle with water and trying to look for the leak. The location of the water in the vehicle might give an indication on where to start looking. A door or trunk seal is simple to replace, but resealing the windshield or rear glass is something that is usually taken care of by a glass company.

3. Car filling up with water when it rains