Q: Heater controls not working

asked by on February 21, 2017

Heater controls not working looked in owners manual found fuse for rear control module but can't find it for front is it bundled or piggy backed with something else if it's not a fuse any other suggestions

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are multiple fuse boxes associated with the vehicle, and you may also need to check the interior fuse box. Fuse number 13 according to my records is for the rear climate control, and you should also check fuses 36, 39, and 44. If your fuses are okay, then you need to test the switch and see if it is receiving power, and directing power to the proper components. If it is not receiving power, there is some other type of electrical miscommunication (like a short or loose wire) that is causing the problem. If there is power to the switch, it has failed and needs to be replaced. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.