Q: Cost to repair cracked transmission cover after item hit skid plate 2015 Acura MDX

I am told something hit the skid plate and dented it and hurt some fasteners and that maybe there is transmission fluid leaking due to a a cracked transmission cover yet only a slight grinding noise when car goes from zero to 5/10 mph. Yet none of the warning lights came on and the fluid level looks normal. Acura MDX 2015

Hi there - I recommend a transmission inspection ASAP to confirm and evaluate any damage from this impact. Even if not leaking now, if something is fractured or cracked, a major fluid loss and repair could lurk around the corner. This inspection will performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Cost to repair cracked transmission cover after item hit skid plate 2015 Acura MDX