Q: Auxiliary belt squeaking, pulleys 2007 Ford Fusion

Auxiliary belt squeaky and making noise from pulley area especially when driving at low speed

A: Hello - the noises you describe could be co...

Hello - the noises you describe could be coming from the serpentine belt idler pulley, the belt itself, or the tensioner. I would recommend having the serpentine belt, and idler pulley, including the tensioner - replaced by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. These tend to wear out at the same time.