Q: advancetrac and abs light on after cv axle replacement

cv axle was going bad and i replaced it. everything is running fine. but the advancetrac and abs lights are on and they weren't before.

This may be related to faulty wheel speed sensors which are located at each of the four wheels. These sensors monitor wheel speed which is relayed to the ABS system. When the ABS system detects an abnormal speed for the condition, it engages the ABS. When these sensors are faulty, this can cause the light to come on intermittently for no reason. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business in order to perform an ABS Light is on inspection on your vehicle.

3. advancetrac and abs light on after cv axle replacement