Q: Something rubbing a hole in tire

Something is rubbing a hole in the rear passenger's side tire.

Hi there. If there is an obstruction in your wheel well then that can come in contact with your tires and puncture your tire. It can possibly be a piece of bent metal that is coming in contact with your tire which would need immediate repair. Have a mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your residence and correctly diagnose the issue more precisely in person. This should be done sooner than later to prevent any further damage done to the tire.

3. Something rubbing a hole in tire