Q: Q: Oxygen sensor

I have an engine light on. The DTC code is P0132. This indicates oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 1. I'm trying to get estimate. Is this upper or lower stream?

The code P0132 is for the O2 sensor in the rear manifold of the engine. The code is for a short to power and should be checked to see if the harness is shorted. You should not have the sensor changed without first having the complete code pinpoint test done to isolate the O2 sensor has failed. You may get lucky if replacing the sensor but would not recommend it until a full diagnostics is done. There has been harness chafing on these vehicles that shorts the sensors to power.

3. Q: Oxygen sensor