Q: 2016 Honda Accord service B1 -36

Hello. My Accord is due for service, I have a Service B1 alert which I know means I need oil and filter change with a tire rotation. My concern is that it's blinking a -36, I am aware the service is past due and I have a service appointment for the day after tomorrow. I'm wondering what does the -36 mean and should I take it in right away or can I drive it until my appointment? Thanks in advance.

Hello - according to Honda, the "A-36" msg indicates your vehicle needs transmission fluid replacement (3) and differential fluid replacement (6). It is safe to drive your vehicle until this service appointment.