Q: 2016 Honda Accord service B1 -36

Hello. My Accord is due for service, I have a Service B1 alert which I know means I need oil and filter change with a tire rotation. My concern is that it's blinking a -36, I am aware the service is past due and I have a service appointment for the day after tomorrow. I'm wondering what does the -36 mean and should I take it in right away or can I drive it until my appointment? Thanks in advance.

Hello - according to Honda, the "A-36" msg indicates your vehicle needs transmission fluid replacement (3) and differential fluid replacement (6). It is safe to drive your vehicle until this service appointment.

3. 2016 Honda Accord service B1 -36