Q: Rotors scored pads good

All 4 rotors are scored pads are good no wear markers apparent. What is or is there a problem

Assuming scored rotors means there are likely "hot spots" or high and low spots in the rotors, this will cause brake pads to wear unevenly and to wear out prematurely. Depending on the severity of the rotors, it may be possible to have them resurfaced or "turned" which will true up the face of the rotors so that they mesh with the pads correctly. The alternative would be to purchase a set of new rotors which can be costly. I would recommend an expert from YourMechanic coming to your home to diagnose the brake system of your vehicle and fix it from there.

3. Rotors scored pads good