Q: I have a vw and the rpm jumps up and down as if I'm pressing the gas padel

My suv revs up and down as if i was pressing the gas pedal

If the engine is not idling correct then you most likely have codes stored in the computer for the problem and would need to have the systems scanned to get the codes. You may have a problem with the throttle body or have a vacuum leak causing the problem. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problem for you.

3. I have a vw and the rpm jumps up and down as if I'm pressing the gas padel