Q: Car won't start 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

Everything works..lights windows radio. Etc but the car won't turn over..at first it turned on then died out..did it 3 times then wouldn't start at all..I hear absolutely nothing when I turn the key..

A: Hi there - there are several possible cause...

Hi there - there are several possible causes of your "no crank, no start" scenario. Check battery connections first for good, clean connections. A failed ignition switch, or failed starter solenoid are likely failed components since you indicate you aren't getting even a "click" then you turn the key to start your engine. I would recommend a thorough inspection of the starting system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.