Q: Car won't start 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

Everything works..lights windows radio. Etc but the car won't turn over..at first it turned on then died out..did it 3 times then wouldn't start at all..I hear absolutely nothing when I turn the key..

Hi there - there are several possible causes of your "no crank, no start" scenario. Check battery connections first for good, clean connections. A failed ignition switch, or failed starter solenoid are likely failed components since you indicate you aren’t getting even a "click" then you turn the key to start your engine. I would recommend a thorough inspection of the starting system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car won't start 2005 Chrysler Town & Country